At Dansie Orthodontics, we’ve missed seeing our patients’ beautiful smiles! That’s why our orthodontist in Herriman, UT is thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our offices again starting April 27! Although we’re still facing uncertain times, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced safety and health measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our offices.
When you come in for your next appointment, you can look forward to the following:
- Patients temperatures being taken upon check-in
- We are asking patients to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon entry
- Patients arriving for new patient exams are comfortably seated in a private consultation room with any family members who are attending the consultation
- When entering the clinic, we are encouraging family members of patients over 7 to remain in the car or in a socially distanced area of the waiting room away from the clinic when other people are present
- We are encouraging patients to enter the office at or just before their appointment time and to wait to be helped at check-in. If a wait is necessary, patients are welcome to return to their cars to wait and be notified or choose an area of the concierge to wait while maintaining social distancing
- We still have our same early and late appointment times available, but because school is more flexible for most patients, we have adapted by making more appointment times available during the day than before. This is also helping us make popular times less populous
- Patients arriving wearing a mask will be taken to their treatment area where they can remove the mask, be treated, and place it back again at the end. There will be no discrimination to patients who are unable to wear a mask for health or other reasons
- All treatments in the office are performed 6 or more feet away from other patients. Depending on the procedure type, we perform procedures in bay, semi-private, or private room settings for your safety
Your Happy, Healthy Smile Is Our Priority
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we believe these measures will ensure the safety and health of our valued patients and staff. Please contact us at any of the numbers below with any questions or to schedule a consultation – we are here for you!
West Jordan: 801-998-2368