At Dansie Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Herriman, UT is looking forward to seeing you back in our offices starting on April 27!
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our offices again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic offices, you will notice the following:
- Patients temperatures being taken upon check-in
- We are asking patients to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon entry
- Patients arriving for new patient exams are comfortably seated in a private consultation room with any family members who are attending the consultation
- When entering the clinic, we are encouraging family members of patients over 7 to remain in the car or in a socially distanced area of the waiting room away from the clinic when other people are present
- We are encouraging patients to enter the office at or just before their appointment time and to wait to be helped at check-in. If a wait is necessary, patients are welcome to return to their cars to wait and be notified or choose an area of the concierge to wait while maintaining social distancing
- We still have our same early and late appointment times available, but because school is more flexible for most patients, we have adapted by making more appointment times available during the day than before. This is also helping us make popular times less populous
- Patients arriving wearing a mask will be taken to their treatment area where they can remove the mask, be treated, and place it back again at the end. There will be no discrimination to patients who are unable to wear a mask for health or other reasons
- All treatments in the office are performed 6 or more feet away from other patients. Depending on the procedure type, we perform procedures in bay, semi-private, or private room settings for your safety
Our Orthodontist in Herriman, UT & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at any of the numbers below with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment.
Herriman – 801-758-8888
Duchesne – 435-315-0095
West Jordan – 801-280-5377
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Dansie Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 801-758-8888.